Free Patterns Party: Christmas Dining Table

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Source: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
I'm currently looking for some inspiration for my Christmas dining table. I found a lot of great ideas on Pinterest and I want to share some of them with you. All these patterns are free! 
You can see my #flockedchristmastree there. If you crochet several little tress, you'll be able to use of them as a beautiful holiday centrepiece :)

Actualmente estoy buscando inspiración para mi mesa navideña. Encontré muchísimas ideas geniales en Pinterest y quiero compartir algunas de ellas con ustedes. Todos estos patrones son gratuitos!
Pueden ver mi #flockedchristmastree allí. Si tejen varios pinitos, los pueden usar de hermoso centro de mesa :)

You Might Also Like

3 comentarios

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images